Ratings for Dr. Emil G. Cappetta

I have to thank Dr. Capetta and his hygienist for finding a malignant salivary gland tumor under my tongue. Aside from that, he had done my mother´s implants when she was 86! Wonderful with her and very helpful. He also did my implant. Too bad the radiation made it fall out. Anyway, he is very nice and knowledgeable and has wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

If there is ever a bed side manner, Dr. Cappetta gets a 5 star rating. After any procedure, he gives you his cell, home and office numbers and you can call anytime of night or day and he always answers.You will never be in pain!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I also don't understand some of the previous 'negative' comments. I've been coming to Dr. Cappetta for 11 years now, and always feel comfortable and trust not only him, but his staff. Friendly, caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and I never have extremely long waits in the waiting room. His skill his one of the best that I have seen. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Great staff, always professuional and on time with service. Highly recommend this dentist and practice. Dr Cappetta and his staff use state of the art equipment, and are on the cutting edge with their dental procedures.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

You know at once that he knows what he is doing. I would reccomend him to anyone in need of dental implants.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Voted as top dentists Nj Monthly by his collegues, teaches at the former Farleigh Dickinson Dental School, NJ dental school and Columbia Dental School and Board Certified in Periodontics and Oral Implantology

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

I honestly don't understand the negative feedbacks. I saw Dr. Cappetta and he and his staff were very polite, knowledgeable, and informative about my procedure. The quality of my surgery was outstanding; the implant was a success and there was hardly any pain afterwards. And as a doctor, I will say that quality care requires examinations before AND after any treatment. A patient can't diagnose themselves and say what needs to be done; that's the doctor's job. Just because one thinks they only need a routine cleaning doesn't mean they don't need more than that. That's why a professional always does an initial exam before any treatment. And there MUST be a follow-up exam on an area that was previously treated, otherwise how would he know whether the procedure worked or if you’re condition is improving? I also do research on all of my doctors before I go, and I don't think they let bad dentists win awards or become the president of the state board of dentistry...he has done both.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Dr. Cappetta is one of the best surgeons that I know. He has amazing hands. He is very knowledgeable and experienced, polite, patient, skillful. I would recommend him to anyone, anytime.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

refuses to provide routine cleaning without his oral exam, needed or not--so if scaling is needed 4 times a year, you pay for 4 exams...STaff of very high caliber, too bad they can't practice without him!

Submitted March 5, 2009