Ratings for Dr. Tiffney Taylor

Easy to talk to. Would recommend highly to anyone looking for a doctor!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

My mom died because of your inexperience to treat her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Very personable, exactly what I needed!! and patient.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I saw Dr. Taylor for the first time last week and she was great. She Listened to my needs and did my refills that I was needing for the past months. I highly suggest Dr. Taylor if you are looking to establish care.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Taylor is great, she took the time to listen to my issues and really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I changed Dr's recently after moving to the area. It's difficult to leave a Dr. You have had for 30 years so I was apprehensive at first. Dr. Taylor made me feel comfortable, she was not rushed. I had sent my medical records over and she actually read them before my visit. What a novel idea. I have found my lifetime Dr. , who works with me as an equal team member in my care decisions.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

My regular MD retired, so I switched to Dr. Taylor. I was very impressed with her from the get-go. She is very professional, personable, and was very attentive. Her staff was very friendly as well. The doctor/patient relationship is a very important thing, especially as one gets older. I have every confidence that Dr. Taylor will be my primary physician for the duration.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015