Ratings for Dr. Albert R. Matuza

This "doctor" ran late with his appointment me and into my appointment time then accused me of being late and And LYING and refused to do my surgery after I waited months for the appointment and gave me had the audacity of telling me, a patient!, "I am not working into my lunch break because you are lying ". After I specifically asked to check the cameras to prove what time I got there in front of the receptionist who saw me sign in he gave me nothing but excuses and said I had to wait weeks for another appointment after I took 3 days off of work in advance to get my extractions done. If I could give him 0 stars I would. Albert Matuza is terribly disrespectful and and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Experience couldn't have been worse. He was aggressive in my mouth so aggressive that I did not come into pain but I have a headache as a result and prodding deeply and aggressively in my mouth. He was prejudice. I called the cops on him for assault.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I had my tooth pulled 5 days ago. so far so good,everything seems to be OK.Dr Matuza was polite and explained everything,he answered my questions, e.t.c.No complaint...

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

He got a drill bit stuck in my husbands mouth while doing a simple procedure and never even told him until the pain kept wording and he went to get X-rays and there it was.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr.Albert Matuza has damaged my lingual nerve. he did not explained the procedure and all risks, gave consent form to sign and said that all those risks are very rare thing which made me make decision to have procedure done, on follow up first thing he did said that I had sign consent form,he left me with numb tongue and gum,pain, no taste.I am 4 month post op,no changes ,When called office they put me on hold for 20 min

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011