Ratings for Dr. Michael Perlman

Dr.Perlman was a very nice n caring doctor,patient and answers your questions with patience and he listens carefully..overall a great doctor helped me alot while i was in the hospital!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Probably the best DR. I've meet. Turns over everystone figuring what is medically wrong. Talks to patients like they are his family member.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

The best doctor I have ever encountered. He knows every aspect of nis profesion .

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

I feel very lucky to have been in the care of Dr. Perlman. He is very thorough and genuinely cares. There are not many doctors like him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I feel very comfortable with Dr. Perlman. He's very knowledgeable and gives me his full attention. He's is very patient.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I have. Been seeing Dr . Perlman for 2years best Dr. exer very smart and very kind feel blessed to be in his card.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

My grandfather recently received treatment from Dr. Perlman for approximately 4 months, during which time Dr. Perlman took great care and concern towards achieving a solid treatment plan after accurately diagnosing the health issue at hand.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I found the staff very pleasant. From my first visit with Dr. Perlman, I felt very comfortable. He made me feel very relaxed, and wasn't in a hurry to end the appointment. He sent me for many test to get to the bottom of the problem I was having.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014