Ratings for Dr. Atul B. Chokshi

I had a 12 Noon appt; I was seen 11:58 am. This is a complete testing center whom performed very important tests on site,I needed other radiology tests, also done at a neighboring site instantly by their scheduling. I suffered for many years and I never met a team as nice, professional and qualified as this office. Dr. Ankur Shah was extremely polite, courteious and professional. All of the Medical Assistants were well trained, knowledgable, courteious and polite. All Doctors and Staff were extremely efficient and expeditious. Tests that may take weeks or longer by other Doctors and Hospitals were instantly performed on-site includung an ultrasound a few blocks away being done instantly scheduled by Dr. Shah's Medical Staff. I have seen many Doctors and Medical Professionals. This Facility is Top-Of-The-Line as far as the services they offer. I personally know Other Associates of Theirs and they are all "Second to None". If this was a "Ten Point Rating" they would get a Twenty (20).

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

HE IS PUNCTUAL, DECENT AND VERY HELPFUL PERSON. I RATE HIM AS A BEST CARDIOLOGIST BECAUSE I PERSONALLY KNOW HIM VERY WELL. I REFER TO MY FRIENDS AND OTHERS TO WHOM I LOVE MOST ....IN SHORT HE IS GENIUS .....

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

he is a decent doctor, but i'm not happy with him. he doesn't work in partnership with my other doctors, specifically my pcp. he is often out of the office and unavailable. i do have his cel #, but it takes him quite a bt of time to return my call. despite his clearance, my previously scheduled surgery was postponed because of a conversation he had with the anesthesiologist minutes before it was to take place. i was sent home from the OR with the explanation that my cardio said i should NOT have the procedure, i needed to wait 6 months. WHA??? i doubt i will ever learn the truth of the story, but i don't believe his side of it. i no longer trust him. as i said, he is a decent doctor, but i don't think he relates to women or young cardiac patients very well. i will be switching cardiologists very soon.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Dr. Atul B. Chokshi's Credentials

• Bj Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1969)

Oxford