Ratings for Dr. Charles Hanson

I am female and was in my mid-forties when I saw this 'doctor'..Dr. Hanson appeared to be under the influence of sedatives or narcotics...He dozed off a number of times and was sometimes unable to hold a conversation. I came to him for treatment of anxiety that resulted from an auto accident. He was only concerned with my intimate life and in prescribing me excessive amounts of medications that left me too drugged to function. He became angry when I told him I was not taking them and had thrown them away. In 4 visits he had prescribed me 7 medications....none were replacements, he wanted me to take them all.....3 different anti depressants plus valium-trazadone-ambien... He requested we 'go for a drive' so he could see my level of anxiety in a vehicle...suggested I was paranoid when I said I thought that was inappropriate and refused....I wasn't sick...I was nervous in the car..that's all..Please look elsewhere for a competent psychiatrist..this guy should not be treating ANYONE...!!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014