Ratings for Dr. Arjun Balakrishnan

I had comprehensive dental care in 2014 for implants, 1 root canal and 4 crowns. Dr. Arjun B. is kind and patient, but when things went wrong he did not have the knowledge, capability nor the honesty to fix it or get someone else to assist him to fix his big and expensive mistakes on my dental work. First of all he, permanently, damage my nerve causing total paralysis of my lower lip. Second, he replace a crown and his job was so badly done that he damage my gum and the crown started to rote and became painful 8 months later. The crown had to be replace but my gum is permanently damage with a big gush. One of the implants he place on my bone was much larger than what my bone space had, at the time of the treatment he touch the nerve, which got permanently paralyzed, and the impact shook my entire body not only he did not comprehend what he did but he had the audacity to blame me and told me 'don't jerk when I am working' I had no idea what happened because when I called him, 2 days later, to advised him that I was still frozen on my lip he said it was normal and he instructed me to take some medication that would NOT save my nerve. I had a bone implant that did not take, but when the job was done there was a little opening without a stitch of course 2 months later the implant felt-off. This is my story which I have been under, very expensive, dental care to fix serious mistakes made by Dr. Arjun. I would never recommend anyone to him. If he was in my country he would have to pay for all of the repairs.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Had a very pleasant experience with Dr Arjun. Painless and gentle hands. Recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014