Dr. Katherine Vardapetyan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Katherine Vardapetyan

Absolutely amazing doctor. I couldn’t be happier with my visit. She really genuinely cares about you

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Phenomenal GP, couldn't ask for a better doctor to take care of my family. Really genuine and cares about the welfare of her patients unlike most GPs. All the best!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Disappointed she didn't "care" enough to let our family know she was relocating. When you think you matter - you don't!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Katherine Vardapetyan is the most amazing GP, she is very experienced and knowledgeable in her career as a family doctor and GP, she is highly professional and genuinely cares about her patients, I couldn't recommend her enough!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Best GP I’ve ever had! Many thanks for Katherine for her care provided to myself and my family over the last 5 or more years. She has become most of my friends family doctor too now! We all can’t soeak highly enough of her.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Sweet, most kind-hearted and blessed GP I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Always caring for her patients and deserves all the best. A+++ Recommended!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Good doctor but cancels appointments frequently, very frustrating. Her communication that she was relocating surgeries was poor, left it to the reception staff, or found out when going to book an appointment.

Submitted February 8, 2018

Disappointed she has left Tyner Rd and did not tell myself and my family!

Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr Katherine delivered my son and has been our family doctor ever since. I cannot recommend her highly enough. The best!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Fantastic doctor, genuine and caring... unfortunately she is leaving Tyner Road clinic soon.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017