Ratings for Dr. Anne Graham

I am a peace officer who strugles with PTSD? from the normal wear and tear of the life as a police office. Anne has been very helpful in teaching me ways to deal with what I have seen and done rather than tormenting myself with it over and over again with no relief (hope). It took years of being on the job for me to finally break but within months of working with Anne I am feeling much better and am much more equipped to handle the trauma and also recognize when I need help. I would highly recommend Anne to any of my friends and colleagues.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I struggle with anxiety and have been to many counsellors and therapists and psychologists. Anne is the only one that tells me the truth (whether I want to hear it or not) and offers real and practical exercises to calm my mind and help me deal with the bad days. i highly recommend Anne.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Anne saw me and my son after my husband died expectedly. I really don't think I would have healed the way I have without her help in those early days. I highly recommend her to anyone, she really is top notch.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Anne is polite, professional and always has your best interest. She is a specialist with children and has helped my teen through many difficult decisions. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr. Anne Graham's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Anne Graham is a licensed psychologist serving adults and children in the communities between Saint John and Sussex, NB (New Brunswick). This includes Quispamsis, Rothesay, Hampton, Norton and many small rural communities.

• English