Ratings for Dr. Andrea Oko

She put a filling in but didn't bother to clean the tooth first. Now I'm having nothing but problems. Front line staff are great though. Might be suing for negligence.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr Oko and her staff are highly professional and attentive to the needs of their patients. It was a pleasure to have my dental emergency looked into and promptly resolved.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I have no idea what the last poster is talking about. Dr Oko never rambles, has never done anything but smile and be more than happy to clean up another dentist's mess, always telling me to come back (free of charge) if there's anything more that she can do. Furthermore, if you are mature enough to call someone a big fat stupid entitled baby, then I doubt that you have the maturity that you are insisting that someone possess. There was one thing she missed on a filling but she was very quick to fix it when I brought it to her attention. Everyone makes mistakes. She has a young infant, so maybe she was tired. The staff are always friendly, smiling and do their best to accommodate you as well.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Oko didn't impress me at all. She rambles endlessly, not explaining a single thing in layman's terms. She seemed rattled, even upset that I had asked a couple of questions. She's a big, fat, stupid entitled baby. I won't go back to her. I need a professional dentist.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016