Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Gerke

We've only been going here since last fall but we feel like we died and went to heaven. What a class act this doctor and his entire office are. My husband and I couldn't be in better hands. The medical care is exceptional and the doctors and the staff are competent, kind, attentive and very friendly. They make you feel like you are important each and every time you walk in the door.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Gerke is always compassionate and helpful. He listens, too.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

RUSHES AND CALLED ME BY WRONG NAME. FRONT DEST GAVE OUT WRONG MEDS. CALLED AND COMPLAINED....DROPPED FROM GROUP!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Pt for 15 years. Every member of my family (8)2 deceased, and recommended many friends. I lost my home & my family whom lived there on/off were too pts. Was in hospital when sherriff put all stuff out. Doc dropped me and Im violently ill due to medical problems and meds taken for many yrs. Always conformed and passed ALL narcotic contract procedures. He told me local PD told him a doc stamp that i've never seen was given to him by pD.major lie. u see, verbatim, it would have been illegal trespass, when in fact a son that has liaherra told him to say that. day b4 thanksgiving he says to find another dr. IM blackballed,and if looked thru ALL my paperwork and tests, HIS MD KNOWLEGE WOULD KNOW IM NOT LYING! PD covered their butt not knowing why i asked...truth was told. SON HAD THE STAMP ENTIRE TIME, BEEN TRYING TO GET ON THIS PD DEPT, AND THOUGHT IT WOULD SCORE BROWNIR POINTS. IF I DONT GET MEDS SOON, I WILL DIE. NO ONE WILL HELP. WHAT A TRUSTING FRIEND. ATT HIRED!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Great Doctor!!! I have seen him for 10 yrs and I drive across town just to see him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

I have been going to Dr.Gerke for about two years now. I am a diabetic and he sees me every three months. I make my next appointment before I leave the office so I have no issues with getting an appointment at a time that I want. I make my appointments for first thing in the morning so I have not had any problems with being kept waiting. In regard to test results I call and leave my name and number and I always get a return call from him the same day.He is very thorough and takes the time needed for the appointment. I have never felt rushed. I consider myself very lucky to be in his care.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr Gerke is the only one I could ever trust. He is honest and does everything possible to treat my condition. Does great with referrals. Staff is very busy bubt very nice.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

We have been patients of Dr. Gerke for 16 years and I would never consider looking for another doctor. The staff could be a little nicer. That is the only complaint that I can think of. But once you get past them Dr. Gerke is wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Wonderful person in this world of doctors. Caring and friendly and on the ball with results and shares information that is needed for me.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

No followup, do not get test results even when I call for them - they never call back. If I question or complain, the nurses treat me badly, won't talk to me. Called when I was in great pain after the 4th surgery, said they would have someone call me back....waited for 5 days, no call back. Wrote a letter to the Dr., no response. Went to see him later on and asked if he had received the letter, he recalled that he thought he had. I gave him a copy of it. He would see to it that that didn't happen again. It did - just last week. Called for test results that had been done over 4 weeks prior. No call back. Called again this morning, now 3 p.m., still no word.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

Dr. Robert A. Gerke's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Amerigroup