Ratings for Dr. Lindsay Bick

I met her before my c section as she was in charge of the spinal I would have. I'm an extreamly anxious person and I asked her if there was any sort of anti anxiety drug I could have for it. Dr Adel had assured me there was. In my file there are notes from my psychologist and psychiatrist regarding my anxiety. She said I had to think of my baby and not myself since nothing was safe. Fair enough, I didn't want to hurt the baby. Come the day of my section, I had a severe panic attack and my husband had to hold me down so I wouldn't rip out my IV and run away. The nurse assured me they'd give me something to calm me down. I told her Dr. Bick had said I couldn't take anything. Being professional she didn't say anything but her eyebrows went up. It took them about an hour to coax me to the operating room. Thank goodness there was a different doctor that day in charge of my spinal. He said 'of course we'll give you something." If it wasn't for the man I think they'd still be coaxing me into the operating table! I understand a person has to be careful about drugs but there are times when the situation warrants their use and this was one of them.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

She was in charge of the anesthetic for a operation I had. She was extremely compassionate and ran through the list of pre-op questions with me and treated me with utmost respect. Professional, knowledgeable and compassionate! I wished she was available as a GP.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018