Ratings for Dr. Emmanuel Schaub

We moved back to Canada ~5 years ago and have been searching for a Family Doctor for most of that time. We've only seen Dr. Schaub a handful of times. He seems to have an amazing memory. He has always remembers our previous visits and asked us about things that probably wouldn't be in the charts. Prior to an appointment, I always research the things we are going to see the doctor about and we typically ask several questions. Dr. Schaub seems open to this and always has a knowledgeable answer ready. We are very happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Thought I'd leave one final parting comment thanking Dr. Schaub for taking such good care of me. I am getting ready to head home at the end of the month to the province of Ontario so that means I'll have to go doctor shopping and I am not looking forward to it. I will miss my beloved Dr. Schaub but such is life. I would love to put him in my suitcase but I don't think he would be interested. Thanks Dr. Schaub and I wish you continued success. I am extremely grateful.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Schaub is amazing. I was a bit skeptical at first when I met him because I thought he was really young and with age comes experience. I must say he has exceeded my expectations over the 3 and something years that I have been seeing him. He is so caring attentive, and non-judgemental. Unfortunately, my stay in Alberta has come to an end. I'll be moving back to Toronto at the end of the month so I will lose him as my doctor. I am definitely not looking forward to finding a new doctor in Toronto because doctor Schaub is irreplaceable. Just wanted to leave a parting comment to say many, many, many thanks for all that you have done for me. You are a complete gem. Thank you Dr. Schaub.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

For the life of me I can never remember his first name when I book my appointments, but one of the finest doctors I've had in my 34 years of existence. Listens exceptionally well and gives well thought out practical advice.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Schaub has been my doctor for just over 3 years and he is amazing. I appreciate the fact that he has a caring nature. Thank you Dr. Schaub.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Schaub is an excellent doctor, listens to your concerns, and puts in referrals right away to the right people when needed. Also, very competent, knowledgeable and personable. Being a doctor is the perfect job for him! :) Thanks Dr. Schaub!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Schaub is the most caring doctor I've had to date and I am very lucky to have him as my family doctor. Keep up the good work doctor Schaub.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Shaub is the best doctor I've ever had. He diagnoses the issue and provides medication. He does not rush and he spend time with his patinet as family member

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

My medical records are being held hostage and so far diplomacy has not worked. It is highly unfair to me it. How can I continue to hold Dr. Schaub in very high esteem?? My patience is wearing thin.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Shaub is the best doctor I've ever had. I am glad that I found a physician that cares about my health and understands my medical concerns.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016