Ratings for Dr. Emmanuel Schaub

Dr. Emmanuel Schaub is really caring for his patients

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr. Schaub is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He is compassionate, thoughtful and knowledgeable. He takes his time with you and he is very supportive. Most of all he is not judgmental and he advocates for you. With auto-immune disease sometimes Doctors can dismiss you and try to make you believe its all in your head, he is not like that. For someone so young he is amazing. I hope he keeps up his practice style. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I have only had positive experiences with him. He is thoughtful articulate and asks great questions. I find him to be very thorough. The front reception, office policies, hours of operation and location are not desirable.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I just walked in and co-incidentally Dr. Schaub was assigned to me where I have yet to get assign Family Doctor. My first interaction seems very positive. I feels, Dr. Schaub is very interactive and he try to analyze all possible root causes. Looking forward for conclusive treatment. Thanks!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

When you have an appointment with him his one and only focus should be You. What can I say, I guess some patients are just a wee bit more discerning than others. He's an amazing doctor and I have so much to thank him for.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Had to move to BC, but Dr. Schaub was phenomenal.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Hands down the best doctor I've ever had, not judgemental, not opinionated, just straight facts and well thought out solutions. Very very very refreshing to see a man this young be this good. I don't think I'll ever have a different doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Fantastic listener, smart and on point. Couldn’t ask for anything more.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Schaub is an amazing doctor. I think he really cares and he's very intelligent. He has been my doctor for about five years. I really don't have a single thing that I think he could improve.

Submitted January 7, 2018

Exactly what all doctors should aspire to be, professional, knowledgeable, friendly, SELFLESS (very important!!), incredibly caring and helpful, with a deep understanding of the medical system and how to help patients navigate it. He's Calgary's finest GP.

Submitted January 2, 2018