Ratings for Dr. Emmanuel Schaub

Dr. Schaub is such an amazing doctor. He is very caring. Love him!! mzing doc. He is very caring. He listens

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

I have been seeing dr.schaub for five years now.I think he is in the he is in the wrong field as a general practitioner.I have been exposed to many specialists in the medical field as my late son suffered from the cystic fribrosis . dr.schaub has been gifted with a high level of medical intellect and professionalism that far exceeds any doctor I have had in Calgary!i wish only great things for this man and it is in my opinion that anyone who has him as there physician is blessed. thank you thank you dr. schaub

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

He is awesome but I wish he would move to a different location as it's not very convenient and front reception staff are awful.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

I’ve had Dr. Schaub as my family doctor for a few years now. He is the best of the best! His location is no longer convenient for me but I go out of my way just to see him. I trust Dr. Schaub and feel that he cares a great deal about my health. He is 100% in the right field. I’ve never met a doctor that is so passionate, easy to talk to, and kind. Can’t say enough good things about him. - I almost don’t want to though because I want to keep him for myself.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

I am a family doctor and Dr Schuab is my doctor. He is knowledgeable compassionate and works with you. I model my practice after his. Its hard to stay on time and the wait is always worth the time. He doesn't make you feel rushed and listens to you. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Dr. Schaub is the BEST doctor I have ever had, and I am 60 years old !! He is caring, considerate, extremely thorough, knowledgeable, approachable and attentive. I will never, ever have another doctor again !! I hope he always stays in Calgary !!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Feels like in safe-hands. nothing to worry once you visit he will take rest of the responsibilities to make our health better

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Excellent doctor! He is very professional and knowledgeable. I’m very lucky to have him as my family doctor. In addition the staff is very friendly and professional. In my opinion he’s the best doctor of Calgary.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

I have athsma & a few other health issues (but I don’t let them slow me down) hence I’ve unfortunately had to visit many(dozens) of doctors over the years. Dr Schaub is hands down the BEST physician I’ve ever encountered. I have worked with quite a few PhDs & I can attest, it doesn’t automatically make them intelligent. Dr Schaub on the other hand is extremely brilliant with a high degree of emotional intelligence as well. Dr Schaub is a very very rare physician & those doctors are next impossible to find in Canada

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018