Ratings for Dr. Broadbent

Dr. Broadbent is the ONLY doctor who was willing to find out exactly what was wrong with me, got some tests booked, and then he is relocated. And come to find out, I've been misdiagnosed for the last 10 years, go figure. And now he's gone, that's my luck!! I hate going to doctors. It's sad when doctors now a days don't want to actually find out the exact cause of whatever your going through, who cares how many tests you have to do to fix it, just do what you have to do to take away the patients discomfort, or pain...... Why does our health care have to go down the toilet...

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Great doctor - is missed in Clearwater. kamloops is lucky to have him

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

It's so Sad to see him go - best doctor in clearwater

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Very great doctor. So sad to see him leave. He is very professional and thorough.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Clearwater will be losing a fantastic Dr. Hope to hear if Dr Broadbent will be moving to the Okanogan.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Found him to be very knowledgeable and thorough.. sent me for an MRI when other doctors wouldn't. My issue was finally identified because he cared enough to get the RIGHT answers. Sucks that he will be leaving soon.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Excellent doctor!!!! Too bad is going to leave Clearwater soon. Unfortunately, our community does nothing to keep our doctors here. we already lost a wonderful doctor last year; now another one is leaving ......

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Small man complex, very disrespectful ,little napoleon

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Excellent physician, knowledgeable, ensures the appropriate diagnosis is made and refers appropriately to specialists. I always know that my family's care is in good hands and that nothing will be missed with this physician. Job well done, thank you.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Awesome.! I wont take my kids to anyone else.! I Best doctor in town.!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015