Ratings for Dr. Broadbent

I lucked out with him for sure. He is absolutely incredible with my toddler. My boy is always happy to see Dr. B and they can usually accommodate a same day appt to squeeze in an ear check or peak at a rash. The vey best doctor, and we are so thankful to have luckily been taken on as patients.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Best family physician ever. Very kind and so thorough. Treats you like a person not just a file. Really got to the bottom of my health issues and left no stone unturned.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

I had gone in to see Dr Broadbent with my daughter for the first time as she was sick. He looked at her checked her over very thoroughly, then he looked at me and said and how are you? I'm sure I had a strange look on my face because he then proceeded to say you know your daughter best if you are worried about her more than normal when she's sick then I need to look deeper. From that moment I knew my daughter was in the best care. Thank you Dr. Broadbent

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

He is an amazing doctor who always takes the time to ensure you understand your medical issues and truly cares. The medical office assistants who work for him are also outstanding. By far the best family physician in Kamloops.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Oh my I feel like I've won the lottery, in having Dr Broadbent as my dr, he is amazing, kind, very thorough, so knowledgable. The ladies who are working at front desk, are so polite and kind. We are very fortunate he moved to Kamloops. So efficient. Pamela Nov 10th 2017

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

so glad to have him in Kamloops - excellent doctor

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Broadbent is the ONLY doctor who was willing to find out exactly what was wrong with me, got some tests booked, and then he is relocated. And come to find out, I've been misdiagnosed for the last 10 years, go figure. And now he's gone, that's my luck!! I hate going to doctors. It's sad when doctors now a days don't want to actually find out the exact cause of whatever your going through, who cares how many tests you have to do to fix it, just do what you have to do to take away the patients discomfort, or pain...... Why does our health care have to go down the toilet...

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Great doctor - is missed in Clearwater. kamloops is lucky to have him

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

It's so Sad to see him go - best doctor in clearwater

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Very great doctor. So sad to see him leave. He is very professional and thorough.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017