Dr. Fadie Amin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Fadie Amin

When searching for the right doctor for myself, I’ve always followed a certain criterion. This has always hinged mainly on logistical reasons including location and availability. However, when you’re diagnosed with a life-threatening illness, your priorities and criteria change. You realize that your questions are more in depth, your needs are much larger and, therefore, your criteria for choosing the right doctor change. I transferred to Dr. Amin several years ago and he has been treating me and my family for years prior to my diagnosis. However, after I was diagnosed with a rare type of cancer, my needs changed. I started to see him more frequently. My visits became more regular as my lifestyle was changing. Receiving such a diagnosis, or any cancer diagnosis can be very frightening. While I did have family and friends to turn to, I also needed support on a professional level where I could talk to someone that will listen but also provide proper care. Dr. Amin was the right person. Immediately after my diagnosis, he started to change my entire lifestyle. It is one thing to prescribe medication and let you be on your way, it’s another to teach you how to treat your condition. Dr. Amin has guided me and provided me with a proper and easy-to-follow routine that is changing my lifestyle. Not only has he coached me through my medication and the management of the side effects, but he also took the time to plan out a daily regiment of food and exercise to follow. He follows up with me on a regular basis to make sure I stay on track and continuously provides support when I needed. It is important to find a doctor that not only treats the illness, but also treats the person. He asks the right questions and waits for your answer. He doesn’t lecture, he listens. His concern is genuine as he really cares about his patients. Having a doctor Like him in your corner goes a long way in treating a patient. He has given me the right information and provided me with the tools to help fight and live a much better and a more productive life.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2020

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Amin for the last three years. I can’t say enough good things about him!! Always helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2019

I had a very good experience with Dr. Fadie Amin, he is knowledgeable, experienced and makes you feel comfortable. His clinic is professional and his staff are very friendly. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2019

Dr. Amin is one of the most thoughtful doctors I know. His holistic approach to solving your health issues at the root vs. just prescribing medication is refreshing and shows his dedication to helping his patients above all else

flag | Submitted December 15, 2019

Bedside manner second to none. Also he’s super smart. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2019

being going to him for a few years now and he has been very thorough and knowledgeable with his advice.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

I got appointment fast when I needed it. The doctor sent me for comprehensive tests so we could results fast. It means a lot to get testing done promptly and get a piece of mind.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2019

Dr. Fadie Amin was very helpful to me, when I experienced difficulty in getting an appointment with my family doctor. He made time for me at a moments notice and was able not only to confirm my ailment but also in conjunction to care I was also receiving; Dr Amin was able to discover an alternate approach to my ailment which provided relief and recovery supporting the care I had already received. I would not only recommend Dr. Amin, I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Dr Amin is amazing and always there for me in my times of need. There has been many times where I was hit with some infection or another and needed to be seen ASAP and he was always there for me knowing that I am desperate. I have known Dr Amin for several years my first contact with him was from a very bad knee injury that was misdiagnosed by my old doctor. Dr Amin took me in last minute because I was in such pain and he immediately ordered MRIs for me and sure enough I needed surgery to remove my torn meniscus. He also then referred me to an excellent Orthopaedic surgeon and the whole process went swiftly and smoothly. I have since referred many of my colleagues from work to him and all have switched from their original GPs to having Dr Amin as their main practitioner. Love this guy and his knowledge and no nonsense approach to healthcare and his obvious care to his patients.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Dr. Amin and his team provide a friendly, inviting and professional experience from beginning to end. There is a sense of care and attention that I did not experience at my previous doctors office in BC. Dr. Amin has excellent bedside manner in the sense that listens carefully to what you are saying, investigates and then provides clear direction on what needs to be prioritized. I feel very fortunate to have access to Dr. Amin and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019