Ratings for Dr. Jessica Singh

Dr Singh is an amazing doctor who has helped me with back ache on many occasions She is extremely knowledgeable, kind and professional Keep up the excellent work!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

I visited Jessica's practice on a few occasions, only to be rushed out and treated with rudeness and disrespect. Jessica arrived late for 2 of my appointments, only to rush me out because another client was waiting. Jessica then went on to discuss my private medical history in front of her receptionist and another client. She is hostile, abrasive and negligent in her examinations.I did not receive proper treatment from her for my ailment. I had to see another chiropractor after seeing Jessica, who went on to treat me with professionalism and respect.

Submitted March 6, 2018

After being 10min late does the receptionist only let me know that Dr Singh is late and this was because I had overheard this while she was on the phone with another patient. Dr Singh ended up being 15min late for my appointment. I got rushed into the consultant with no apology. Apart from my back my shoulder was also an issue I needed looking at instead I got told it must wait, one area at a time. So I left without my shoulder being assessed and worked on. Which is in serious pain. First appointment is 45-60min long, I was only seen for 30min as Dr Singh was late and made to pay full price for first consultant. I ended up limping the next day as something in my groin got pulled when Dr Singh tried to click my hips. Never have I been to a doctor who displayed such a lack of bed manners and cost me to see another chiropractor to correct damage she caused.

Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr jessica is amazing very caring and cures all pains very professional and friendly staff offers you refreshments.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014