Ratings for Dr. Jessica Singh

After being 10min late does the receptionist only let me know that Dr Singh is late and this was because I had overheard this while she was on the phone with another patient. Dr Singh ended up being 15min late for my appointment. I got rushed into the consultant with no apology. Apart from my back my shoulder was also an issue I needed looking at instead I got told it must wait, one area at a time. So I left without my shoulder being assessed and worked on. Which is in serious pain. First appointment is 45-60min long, I was only seen for 30min as Dr Singh was late and made to pay full price for first consultant. I ended up limping the next day as something in my groin got pulled when Dr Singh tried to click my hips. Never have I been to a doctor who displayed such a lack of bed manners and cost me to see another chiropractor to correct damage she caused.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr jessica is amazing very caring and cures all pains very professional and friendly staff offers you refreshments.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014