Ratings for Dr. Luk Rombauts

Prof. Luk Rombauts, has been our IVF specialist for a decade this year. We have two children and currently trying for our third. An amazing, knowledgeable man with a wonderful bedside manner. We consider him family as without him we wouldn't have one. Highly recommended to anyone experiencing fertility issues. A big thank you.👍 To the genius Professor Luk Rombauts.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

An outstanding medical doctor who is not only lovely but goes beyond his call of duty. Faced with stage one uterine cancer a few years ago, if it wasn't for Luk my dreams on becoming a mum would never have come true. Such a credit to the medical profession. I would recommend Luk to anyone who desperately wants to become a parent. Keryn his receptionist is absolutely lovely too.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Didn't communicate and prescribed the wrong treatment. I wouldn't recommend

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Kerryn Luk's receptionist is lovely. So is Luk. I'd had conceived on my 1st IVF cycle with my son I yhrn had another 15 cycles with the same doctor to no avail before moving to Luk. Luk explained all of my options and got me pregnant on my next cycle. I miscarried but another 2 cycles with Luk and I sm currently 36 weeks pregnant! Thanks to Luk!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015