Ratings for Dr. Tahira Batool

Dr. Batool, you have all the qualities of what a patient would expect of his/her doctor. Dr. Batool, you are awesome! What a courteous and obliging staff! Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Just saw her today with my 9 year old son. He was very nervous about the testing but she was fabulous with him giving him options and explaining things. Took the time to talk about my concerns and was great explaining what our next steps were. Very pleased I would not hesitate to recommend her and will be looking for a referral to see her as well!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Very nice, professional, and knowledgeable. Dr. Batool put my concerns to rest and helps me overcome my allergies.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I have gone to many many different allergists searching for someone who can help my condition (fragrance and chemical allergies). She is the only one who took the time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions. She is also the only one who knew of a couple different optiinsy I could try. The overall experience was great. I would recommend her to anyone who needs an allergist.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

An absolutely lovely woman and doctor. The best! We felt like she had all the time in the world for us. She put our very unhappy 5 year old at ease. We have even been taken in EARLY for appts. Who has ever heard of that with a specialist? We can’t recommend her enough, especially for people who need a soft approach, particularly children.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Very Pleased, Dr Batool was extremely skilled. Very pleasant and gave me a thorough explanation of my allergies and treatment options.The staff were very pleasant also

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I was never kept waiting for any of my appointments and Dr. Batool has a warm and friendly manner.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Batool was very helpful and gave me a thorough explanation of my allergies and treatment options. Her secretary is very nice and accommodated me for an earlier appointment when I requested it. Wonderful experience overall!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

This doctor and her staff are all very knowledgeable and helpful. I have been twice for myself and twice for my daughter and every time I've been there I've had the same great experience.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Batool was fantastic with myself and all three of my youg children. Super knowledgable, thorough and caring!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016