Ratings for Dr. Marian Shaker

She clearly knows what she`s doing. She looks like she genuinley cares about her patients health and well being and very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

she`s truly an amazing doctor she has a lot of knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

i love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

She was my doctor for about a year, however recently she's been quite rude and condescending. I do not recommend seeing her.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

This Dr is very condescending with her patients. Every time I've went to see her I felt like I was a mere nuisance, wasting her time. Cuts people off in mid conversation... fools up a lot with med doses. Simply doesn't appear that she likes her job at all. Would NOT recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Kept vital information about an abnormal ultrasound result which was conveyed to me from another doctor almost 3 months later. I feel utterly dissappointed because had the information been revealed to me earlier it would have made a workd of difference. I specifically made appointment and asked her if everything was normal and she said yes.Doesnt bother about patients and keeps them in dark. Doesnt give proper options and it feels she doesnt want to waste her time with proper care especially for prenatal care when it takes over 5 months to see OB. I would not recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I have seen her for a few years now, but my last 2 visits she has made me feel like I am wasting her time, the 2nd last visit she gave me 4 refills of the same prescription so I could refill them instead of coming to see her, then the last visit she talked to me like I was uneducated explaining that where I was describing my condition wouldn't go away (the area I was complaining about was abnormally large and hard which is not normal), and if there was still a problem in a month come back. The last 2 appts have left me feeling like I need another doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

very smart and knowledgeable, very happy to have her for many years, will not give you a prescription unless she knows for sure that it is good for you, does not give up under pressure and that some times upset people who wants to take advantage of their Dr to get a sick note or sleeping pills

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I went to see her for a physical exam, 12 Dec 2016. She has a ready wonderful smile, very professional, helpful. Told me all I need to know and more. From peop;e's comments I can say that " in every action there is an equal but opposite reaction". Un-professionalism from someone is a reflection of one's own character. Like someone said, maybe she's just having a bad day, not an excuse though. But listening all day to people's problem and issues, tend to take a toll, emotionally at times. Give her a slack.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016