Ratings for Dr. William R. Hyman

Excellent Dr. with a great staff. Dr. Hyman is patient and knowledgeable and his staff are caring and funny.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Very good service and great experience, would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I love my orthodontist because they are so fast and quick and they are so nice and very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Always in and out quickly with professional and knowledgeable staff and great dr!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I love the fact that they work with everyone's schedule. As a student at UCI and commuting to my appointments every month I have felt that their helpfulness and staff have been so helpful. I never have to wait after my appointment time. Staff cares about their patients and how they are doing.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I've been coming for almost a year and so far I've had a great experience I can start to see the improvements in my smile which is comforting to know the doctor and his staff have been doing a great job.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

From the beginning I entered Dr. Hyman's office I felt like I was at home. Everyone was so gracious and attentive. I've been to many Ortho offices prior to Dr. Hyman and I never felt the warmth welcome like I did. When I go for my check ups Dr. Hyman and the dental assistants always take good care of me and ask me questions. I also appreciate the payment plan I was offered. I highly recommend Dr. Hyman and his amazing staff to take care of your Ortho needs. I didn't think as an young adult I would be so in love with my braces!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I've had a beyond excellent experience here! I would recommend a lot of people that need the help of ortho! I'm so happy yet sad that I will God willing not need their services any more. I have straight teeth woo hoo!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr. Hyman is BY FAR the best in the area. We did a lot of research and were very impressed by this office. This Dr. is clearly the best educated. A dentist around the corner was offering braces by extension of some fly-by-night ortho certificate. Dr. Hyman is an actual orthodontist, school and everything. The insurance lady (I think her name is Amber) was super helpful and worked out all of the insurance for us. 10/10!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Both my son and I are patients of Dr. Hyman. I'm about 5 months into my Invisalign treatment (and Invisalign is the only way to go if its an option). My son has 4 more visits to go I believe for his braces. We both love it. It's a great office, staff and I very much admire Dr. Hyman, he's good people. Staff is pretty cool and you can tell they love working there. I did my research before I walked in the door and my family deserves the best we've got it.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014