Ratings for Dr. Jean Joubert

Drs Joubert and Basson were excellent Thank you very much I underwent numerous back operations in the past My lower back was crooked due to previous operations Now it is straightened I perform limited " normal " duties again which I could not do in the past I could hardly walk Now I walk one kilometer daily What a pleasure.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

He was rude to me he knows a lot but to tell a patient to have a spinal and neck fusion and to tell a fitter he will resume normal duties within eight weeks lifting 10 to more kilos and to bend and climb perfectly he should really go see what men do on crushers and mines

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

It is wonderful to still find people who care. Thank you, Dr Basson and Nalana.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr Joubert is an excellent doctor I had so much pain, when I went to see him, he did tests and he explained everything in detail to me I had no questions when I walked out of his rooms. his staff was so friendly and helpful I felt like I was an old friend in speaking to them. He is a straight forward doctor that is good in what he does, here I am today pain free, I can play with my grand children, Thanks doctor for giving me a chance.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr Joubert gave me back my life. I had severe back pain after many previous spinal operations and has been seen by numerous doctors who were not able to help. He was able to tell me precisely what was wrong and willing to listen to my problem. Surgery done by him and Dr Basson at Eugene Marais Hospital was done well and I made a very good recovery. Thanks to both doctors and their staff.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014