Ratings for Dr. Scott Wolfe

Thorough, calm, personal, confident - everything you'd want for this kind of work.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I've had several orthopaedic surgeries in my lifetime, and I can say without any reservation at all that Dr. Wolfe was by far the most helpful, professional, caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure of having look after my sedation and pain control. He explained all options available to me, discussed what each choice would mean for pain control both during and immediately after surgery. When asked, he gave me his opinion on what he would do if it were his foot being fused and pinned together, which I appreciated a great deal. The expert care was ongoing, both during the surgery and after. He managed the pain and performed procedures to minimize my discomfort, which was considerable. Anyone who has had foot surgery knows what that can be like, this fellow is just the very best. If you are fortunate enough to have him look after you, be comforted knowing you are in very, very good hands. He cares, and is truly a credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014