Ratings for Dr. B Martin

I have been a consumer of alternative health modalities for a number of years with varying degrees of success. However, since beginning treatment with Dr. Martin two years ago, my health, well being and life experience has transformed. His skills and experience as a Naturopath are exemplary. I have the utmost respect for him and his team and am an example of the efficacy of his approach. For several years I was exhausted, struggling with hormonal issues, fibromyalgia symptoms and obesity. Today, I have the energy I need to meet the intense demands of my work and personal activities, sleep regularly, have minimal fibromyalgia symptoms and am 80 lbs lighter! I believe my amazing results are a testament to his expertise as well as his unique ability to integrate mind/body/spirit, which is so critical to the healing process as one makes the journey from debilitating illness to robust health.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014