Ratings for Dr. Ellen M Kilmartin

Dr. Killmartin, is on staff at Laurelwood or has been in the past. Her practice has change 180 degrees, since she has moved to building 5 on Chargin Blvd and left the group practice. I have found that her reason for being late, is like an OB/GYN - in that she will stay with a child in need until their matter is completed. Not saying to them, 'See you next week your time is over.' This has been said to my child. Yes, we have gone through hard times with my child, but she has not been the problem.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

she is a horrible doctor, should really go back to metro general where the paients are homeless and no one cares, total lack of caring on her part, she is only interested in the money,and milking your insurance,Must need to purchase a another big home, She has diffently never had childern of her own

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Kilmartin should consider another field, perhaps art. Her personal style decorative art in her office reflects her love of creatvity. Unfortunately, my child did not benefit from her medical treatment. I, too had to remove my rapidly declining child from her care and found a doctor who decreased an excessive amount of medication my child was taking under her supervision. My child's recovery to normality has been incredibly quick under their new doctor's care. I am sorry that I did not find the right person to help my child sooner. My child suffered terrible issues and they were so quickly eliminated when we found the right doctor/health facility. My advice: Do as much research as you can before you entrust someone you love into anyone's care. I found Laurelwood Hospital in Lake County to be the answer for my chid. I regret the time that was wasted at my child's expense under the "care" of Dr. Kilmartin.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Ellen M. Kilmartin (Psychological & Behavorial Consultants) provided service to a family member for almost a year. We trusted her input and allowed her to continue to add more medications. After a several months of declining mental and emotional health, we wanted more clarification on how these medicines were working together. Our experience was that Dr. Kilmartin was not receptive to this type of questioning. We pursued another doctor who is currently administering 1 medication to this same family member who is doing extremely well.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2006

Dr. Ellen M Kilmartin's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1986)