Ratings for Dr. Negin Mastouri

I admire her so much. She one of a kind, She care for everything not only for medical term also her thoughts are magical. I hope she will not leave Kawartha North Family Health Team

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Really takes the time to listen. Has helped me through some really tough times and gotten me back on track.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I agree, she really knows her stuff. Helpful, good listener and welcoming doctor. She cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

I have over the years had many doctors, suffering 3 heart attacks and many more ailments to numerous to mention has brought me in contact with as I said many doctors. Dr. Mastouri I am pleased to say has been the best doctor I have ever had. She is caring, extremely thorough, and will suggest any specialist she feels is required. I feel very grateful to have her as my health care practitioner. She listens to any and all complaints you may have and gets the results you require to resolve the problem. It is my pleasure to recommend her to any and all who are fortunate enough to get her as their doctor. Grant MacGregor

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

She really knows her stuff! Before she diagnosed me with celiac disease and numerous other issues, l was terribly underweight, anemic, lacking many vitamins and minerals and tired all the time! She continues to monitor my health and set up whatever I need as soon as I need it. She is a very caring, knowledgeable physician with a fabulous bedside manner!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr Mastouri is one of a kind. She diagnosed my lung cancer in the first visit. I was in shock and clueless , she arranged all follow up visits, surgical removal of cancer, MRIs and bone scan immediately. I was so lucky that it was not metastasized anywhere else and everyone at Peterborough cancer centre reminded me how lucky I was that I was diagnosed at early stage of the disease. She saved my life! My husband and my children celebrated my cure. There's no price ticket on that. ❤ thank you Dr Mastouri.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

My wife and I have had Dr. Mastouri as our family doctor since January, 2015. She has been the best Doctor we have had in our 20 years. We have found her to be passionate, well informed and dedicated to her patients. She listens to our health issues and does not rush us through the process. Dr. Mastouri has always put our well being as a top priority.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Can't say enough about the care Dr. Mastouri has provided to our parents! She is amazing - straight talk, approachable, passionate in her job...the office staff are so incredible (AND BUSY!) Dr M. will tell you straight up when you are worrying about nothing!!! Which we sometimes need to hear :-) She is very compassionate and knowledgeable -an amzing advocate when things need to be handled! so grateful to have her for our parents!THANK YOU DR M AND TEAM!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

In not having a physician for several years, I consider Dr. Mastouri a god send. She has taken on my case file in a upmost professional manner. In as much making herself available for multipule appointments, referrals and follow thru in dealing with my health complications and medication adjustments. I hope she continues to stay on with the FHT. Sick or not, I look forward to my visits with her. I fully agree with the first commentator in saying her being gorgeous both on the inside and out. For she's one smart cookie indeed! I wish only the best for her practice and endeavors. Signed gratefully yours. she has ta

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Amazing doctor! I've experienced a lot of weird symptoms over the past 10 years (some related to anxiety, some not) and while most doctors might 'give up' on me, she takes everything very seriously & doesn't hesitate to send for testing if needed. Very friendly, very thorough & very sympathetic. Highly recommended! Hope she never leaves this clinic! P.S. She is absoluteley GORGEOUS, inside and out! (sorry if this may sound as an off topic comment, just couldn't resisit not to write :))

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015