Ratings for Dr. Ian Weir

Dr. Ian Weir is a phenomenal dentist. He is very knowledgeable and an expert like no other. My family of 6 are all patients of his and have been for years. We have had some major dental work done, from fillings, to crowns, to pulling wisdom teeth and capping front teeth! He's done it all and we have been very pleased with his work every time. His staff are exceptional and very friendly and accomodating . We would highly recommend Dr. Weir and his dental clinic and have referred many of our friends to him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

My wife and I have been a patient of Dr.Ian Weir for more than 20 years. Dr.Weir has provided service that was above and beyond our expectations for us. His dental clinic operates in the pinnacle of quality in regards to staff, service,support and ethics. I have had the pleasure of referring several of my friends to Dr.Weir. Their comments regarding his service are identical to mine. It is a pleasure to provide a comment on Dr.Weir and his excellent staff.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Painless dentistry! Compassionate caring and informative. This is the best experience I have ever had at a dentist, I still have full sedation but I am not "worried sick' in anticipation any more.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014