Ratings for Nanveet Bhogal

Navneet was a very confusing doctor for me to see. She can be very curt, rude demanding forceful and angry for hardly any reason, and this throws me off guard everytime I see her even though I should be used to it by now. I find myself wishing I had done anything but come to see her, even gone to the walk in clinic instead. I am always surprised because at first she treats you like a red-headed stepchild, but then seems to take the time to deal with your problems and show what I consider to be the first time a doctor has shown genuine care and concern for my well-being. I do wish she was a little more knowledgeable on what I consider to be important common medical issues, but I've found that nearly every doctor I've seen was lacking in this respect as well so I guess I am so used to doctors talking down to me that I just assume they are not going to help me, could care less if I had cancer, and probably hate me as well, that I just assumed this was the case with Nanveet. However I can assure you despite how Nanveet may talk to you at first it is only because she cares.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016