Ratings for Dr. Catherine McLeod

Dr. McLeod is absolutely brilliant! She knows what she's doing, and defiantly loves what she's doing.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Catherine McLeod is very professional. She seeks the best outcome for her patients and is dynamic and caring enough to assess the progress each time and make adjustments accordingly. I found her to be warm and intelligent and would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

get a second opinion!! She is a real piece of work. All about the money!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Wish I interviewed a few more orthodontist before going here.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I have had a great positive experience with Dr. McLeod and staff. They were all very helpful , pleasant, competent and professional. I had options and everything was explained to me at the beginning. I did not opt to have surgery so knew from the beginning my bite wouldn't be 100%. I am very happy with the results and now smile and show my teeth which I hadn't done for at least 60 years. The staff has been most helpful to me in arranging appointments around my needs and to answer any questions I had ; and if they couldn't, referred me to Dr. McLeod. I would highly recommend Dr. McLeod.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

My experience with Dr. McLeod has been very positive. She is conscientious about her work and her enthusiasm shines. Her staff are very accommodating when I'm late or have to change an appointment. I don't ever remember having to wait. The whole experience so far has been a pleasant one all around. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I don't know that she charges any more than anyone else - orthodontics is an expensive treatment. The cost was clearly laid out to me as were my payment options. She came highly recommended by my dentist, whom I've had all my adult life. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone more competent than Dr. McLeod, in my opinion based on my own experience.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I would NOT reccomend her to anyone!! She is very arrogant and her staff/office are disorganized. Always waiting for every appt. everyone I have seen that went to her does not get idea results or healthy bites. And have to seek treatment elsewhere. Beware she charges too much as well.

Submitted April 8, 2017

I am very pleased with the result and I would recommend going here

Submitted November 28, 2016

She is absolutely amazing, I LOVE my new smile and her staff is amazing .

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

She is great! Amazing to deal with! This is not a complaint but she is very serious, I wish she smiled more!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Catherine McLeod's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A Dalhousie alum and honours graduate, Dr. McLeod received her Bachelor of Science and Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Dalhousie University in 2006, where she was recognized with awards for her clinical research achievements. After her dental training, she completed a one-year, full-time pediatric dental residency at the Toronto Hospital for Sick Children where she provided dental care for children with medical complications and special needs. This additional training in treating children developed her gentle caring approach to dealing with patients of all ages and a deep understanding of how orthodontics can provide a transformative life experience. Dr. McLeod attended the University of Manitoba to pursue three years of specialty training in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics, and earned both her specialty certificate in orthodontics and Master of Science in 2010.

• English