Ratings for Dr. Habal Mutaz

This Doctor almost cost me my life,he operated on me,and i when i got i was in total shock of the damage that was done to me,the next day i went for my check up, he removed the drainage that was supposed to stay on for at least 7 days,five days after that i was rushed to the emergency room with fluid back up and complications, to a point that the doctor at the er fared sepsis,Dr Habal Mutaz was called by the er doctor and he informed the er doctor to send me home,that nothing was wrong with me,what seems was nothing,ended me up in the tampa general hospital from septembeer 4 2013-october 22 2013,he only came by once,to see me and refused to put a drainage back in me to get the fluid out, i had 13 procedures to save my life,he left me there to die,had it not been for the grace of God, Dr Smith,Dr Kellog, and the usf Surgery team i would be dead,October Dr Habal retired,and shut is office down on mld blvd,so i cantr contact him for any of my records.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014