Ratings for Dr. Vinod Malik

Completely incompetent staff. messages were I ignored for days at a time. When I was finally able to get a response from a staff member, they were little or no help. My requests were miscommunicated between staff and the doctor. My medical history was transcribed with many errors. These errors may have led the doctor to prescribe life threatening treatment and or medications. If not for my efforts to be completely informed with the what , when, how and why of these confusing orders, I just might have been severely injured or worse. Please buyer beware!!!Dr. Malik had treated me with a horrible bedside manner, did not listen intently and ignored my attempts to correct his interpretation of my medical history. Needless to say, I ran out of his practice as fast as I could to a competent physician with a much better bedside manner and a complete and correct medical history transcription and understanding.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016