Ratings for Dr. Jay Cavert

I was born with a deviated septum & bad allergies. My allergist told me that I should see an ENT surgeon to fix the septum. The ENT collapsed the septum and I was not able to breath at all through my R nostril. My allergist then suggested I see a plastic surgeon who worked on noses to once again fix the septum + damage from the ENT surgeon. I had the second surgery NOT BY Calvert two years later. This PS came out in the middle of the surgery to tell my mom that he took cartilage out of the tip of my nose to use to try to fix the deviation but it was not working. He left my nose crooked & the deviation was still not fixed. I am so happy that I found Dr. Calvert! He fixed my septum & I can breathe for the first time out of my nose! He cut scar tissue out of my nose from the prior surgeries and enlarged my drainage tubes. He straightened my crooked nose and shortened it. I healed in 7 days from hyperbaric oxygen treatments (Advanced Hyperbarics in Newport Beach) and Arnica Forte.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014