Ratings for Dr. Natasha Cook

I’ve had consultations with surgeons who are nowhere as arrogant as Dr Natasha Cook. She was disinterested, rude and unhelpful during the consultation. I didn't feel like she tried to understand my concerns . She didn't offer much expertise or advice except to recommend her line of products. Would not recommend her, and definitely will not be going back

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I had read some poor reviews, but ignored them and really hoped to like Dr Cook. Unfortunately, I found her manner so arrogant and disinterested and basically unhelpful. I didn't feel like she tried to understand my concerns. I just felt like I was taking up her valuable time. She didn't really offer much expertise or advice - except to recommend her line of products. Not really sure what I paid for. Left feeling pretty deflated. Dr Cook may be a good dermatologist, but she needs to work on her interpersonal skills.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr Cook was running over an hour latefor my appointment,. Without an apology I was then told by Dr Cook she had to “fit in” some other patients as they had important issues. I guess my issues were of no importance, as I was in the consultation room for less than 10 mins. I was shocked that a professional could be so dismissive and cold toward a patient. I agree that my problem is not as serious as some, but it effects my quality of life, and I waited and paid just like every other patient, so therefore deserve to be treated accordingly.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr Natasha Cook is the best Dermatologist around. Not only is she extremely knowledgable and an expert in her field but also compassionate and caring too. She really puts you at ease and you know you're in the best of hands. Her staff are also great, and you are greeted with a friendly smile by all. I thoroughly enjoy my visits to Dr Cook's practice and highly recommend her for anyone who wants treatment by someone who truly cares and does not treat you as a number. I have also started Dr Cook's products and after a month of use can already notice a great improvement not only in my skin's texture but it's clarity. My pores have reduced in size, my skin tone looks more even and I have had several friends comment that it's glowing. Big thank you to Dr Natasha Cook for sharing her knowledge and creating these great products that work amazingly! I'm now getting my 18yo, 17yo and 13yo onto them too.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

The front desk staff was extremely unfriendly and rude. I waited for 30 mins before I was taken in for my Skin check to then be told that I couldnt have a skin check and a skin consultation as she didnt have time. Well, if she didnt sit at the reception desk whispering to her receptionist for 30 mins perhaps she would have had time to do a skin cancer check. Didnt even apologise for running late, looked over my skin for 10 mins then charged me $250.00. Natasha constantly was coughing in my face while talking to me. My experience was shocking and will never return.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr Natasha Cook has been managing my skin care for the past 10 years. Vigilantly manages my skin cancer issues and ensures I continue to be proactive. The entire team also manage the health of my skin care including laser treatment for damage spots and beauty management. My experience has been one of total trust and Dr Cooks NO fuss and trusted advice approach is refreshing. As a professional woman who is always time poor Natasha and the team always work hard at ensuring my customer experience is good. I refer all of my friends to Natasha. Thanks team.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I have found Dr Cook to be a thoughtful and dilient practitioner. She listened to my concerns carefully, prescribed treatment taking my personal circumstances into account and post appointment when I followed up with emails regarding my treatment plan, I was answered promptly. Her staff were very helpful in finding me follow up appointments at short notice. Sure she often runs a little late, but when you see a practitioner who is highly sought after this for me is a given.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Terrible experience. Waited an hour, and was then treated with total contempt by a very condescending Natasha Cook. Other irate people in the waiting room also complained about the excessive wait times.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Cook is great, not cheap but worth it. She doesn't hang around with pleasantries or fluff about- she's all business! Some people might think she's rude for that reason. Her skincare products are fabulous and offer good value compared to the upmarket skincare from the department store beauty counters. Her stuff works. It just does. They are busy so sometimes run behind but there's s cafe up the road you can sit in rather that their office and the staff will call you back when your turn comes. But if you book an early spot you have less chance of bearing the brunt of previous appts running behind.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Was left waiting for procedure for over an hour as she forgot i was in the room. Never going back

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017