Ratings for Dr. Natasha Cook

Terrible experience. Waited an hour, and was then treated with total contempt by a very condescending Natasha Cook. Other irate people in the waiting room also complained about the excessive wait times.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Cook is great, not cheap but worth it. She doesn't hang around with pleasantries or fluff about- she's all business! Some people might think she's rude for that reason. Her skincare products are fabulous and offer good value compared to the upmarket skincare from the department store beauty counters. Her stuff works. It just does. They are busy so sometimes run behind but there's s cafe up the road you can sit in rather that their office and the staff will call you back when your turn comes. But if you book an early spot you have less chance of bearing the brunt of previous appts running behind.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Was left waiting for procedure for over an hour as she forgot i was in the room. Never going back

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

She fixed my facial scarring, made time to explain the procudeure and aftercare the team there are lovely.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Long wait times, very rushed service. The dr will literally see you for 4minutes and your wait time will be minimum 1hr. Average results. Very expensive BBL.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Runs late and lots of up-selling. Seems more interested in cosmetic procedures than dermatology and skin checks.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I got recommended by my doctor to see Dr Natasha Cook as I have been battling adult acne for years. He also recommended me for treatment on scaring that was caused by a laser burn through a beautician I saw at Nirvana beautician laser clinic. In the past 4 months with using the correct skin car range on my skin and doxy my acne has calmed down and reduced considerably, my pigmentation has faded and my scaring has reduced. Natasha is one one the most knowledgeable dermatologist I have met, I am amazed at what she has taught me about my skin. I will never go back to a beauty studio again. Dr Cook has also gone out of her way to give me extra treatments which she has not charged me for. She has been really kind to me and gone out of her way to help me. I couldn't thank her enough for giving me the confidence to walk around without make up again.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr Natasha Cook has been my dermatologist for a little over 6 months and I can't praise her more highly. I developed adult acne after I changed from the contraceptive pill at 23 years old. She made time to discuss my concerns starting roaccutane and was extremely helpful, attentive and professional in every interaction that we had. I saw outstanding improvements to my skin clarity after only 2 months of treatment using accutane and Dr Cook's skin care range and she has been wonderfully helpful in curating a long term skin care regime for me. I highly recommend seeing Dr Cook for her expert care and compassionate approach to her patients.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Cook for ten years and I look younger now than I did ten years ago! She is extremely intelligent and knowledgeable on top of all the latest products and procedures. She also takes great care to improve appearance instead of my previous male dermatologist who said i should not be concerned with my appearance. I highly recommend her to anyone who has concerns about their skin and wants to improve their appearance.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I have been to see Dr Cook three times over the last 8 months. On every occasion she has been punctual, knowledgable and just a really lovely person. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017