Ratings for Dr. Jenna Gogolinski

My husband and I both seen Gogolinkski. I had old sealants replaced and my husband did as well. My husband and I were both experiencing pain on the teeth she worked on. We went back to her and she told us to wait it out. We went back again and she told us to wait it out again. We ended up seeing a different dentist for the pain and she had not told us we had cavities and had literally just covered cavities on my husband and I. My husband's was much worse and she had filled the top of the tooth with sealant and missed a large cavity on the same tooth on the side, which resulted in him needed a specialist to do a root canal. She was too busy yapping with her hygienist/assistant about non-related dental topics to take care of us, even when we inquired again and again with her about being in pain. This has cost us extra money and put us BOTH through unnecessary pain. NEVER see here and NEVER bring children to her they will be scarred for life. Completely incompetent.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Not impressed. Took a 4 1/2 year old boy in with an abscessed tooth late in August. Told surgery the only option. Had a pre-op medical completed and submitted within a week and the wait started. We phoned the office 2-3 times since and were told "We going to call you today,..." Finally, on October 21st we gave up and sought a referral elsewhere. Today is the 26th, just got off the phone with my wife and was informed the surgery / extraction is now complete and the little guy is doing fine. Making a special needs child wait over two months for surgery AND STILL offering no timeline to have it completed is borderline criminal!! Not impressed at all!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015