Ratings for Dr. Bradford J. Stephens

Dr Bradford Stephens is my lifeline to health. I have many disabilities in my body and he helps me with my medication to be able to get up and getting through my day without so much pain. He is the nicest man I know and very professional with patients.He is never to busy to listen to you like some others.I think he is a wonderful Physician and hope he is with me to the end of my time of need for care.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

He is a great Doctor. We need more like him. He is friendly, competent, and accurate.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Dr. Stephens has been my doctor since I moved to Miami and he is excellent. If he does not know something he is not afraid to admit it and refer you to someone who does, but there is not a lot he does not know. He is caring and compassionate and in general a good person. He is the only doctor I have ever had who I felt really cared about me.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

My mother used Dr. Stephens for a few years. Unfortunately when she had a stroke & did not diagnosis it correctively, even after the ER doctor told the family that is what happened. After two days of being in the hospital he dismissed her. I knew something was seriously wrong. I had her transferred to Dallas where she was in the hospital & rehab for floor two months. Later, she continued treatment at a facility & was later released after 3 months of PT & Speech. My mother's misdiagnosis of the stroke caused a delay in the treatment that she required. She is no longer able to live by herself & struggles to walk & talk.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

Dr. Stephens has been our primary care physician for over two years. He's an excellent, caring doctor who isn't afraid to refer to specialists if such a reference is necessary. We are extremely pleased.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

Dr. Bradford J. Stephens's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)