Ratings for Dr. Arshia Golian

I have bad teeth; runs in my family. He recently began work on me wala i have never had such a painless root canal & crown work. His bedside manner is AWESOME & is well worth the wait! ¡5 STARS!☆☆☆☆☆

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

He's an okay dentist. He does good cleaning but He has an attitude problem when he talks and that's something that doesn't make me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

i highly recommend him, very caring, very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Great Dentist!! Very Caring !! Had no problem with the staff or this dentist.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Golian is definitely an ignorant and selfish human being (he needs to work on that)......but not bad a of a dentist... as I remember....I am not sure about the comments below...I guess some people had bad experiences...but he shouldn't be judged based on these comments...This is an honest and genuine opinion....

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Terrible dentist ! All he cares about is the money!!! Overcharged me for two simple fillings! : (

Submitted April 16, 2015

great dentist, very patient. i am very scared of the dentist but he walked me through each step and explained everything, and made me fell super comfortable

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I went to this dentist twice. First time for my cleaning and a filling. Second time for the same filling because he didn't do a good job the first time. His staff is nice but I had to wait long for a quick check up.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

He's an awesome dentist, very patient, treated my children with great care... Takes time to explain all procedures... His front staff was very nice and helpful... Highly recommend

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

There are better experienced dentists! The staff was really nice better than the dentist

Submitted November 27, 2014