Ratings for Dr. Josh Tracey

Best dr I have ever had and at my age that's a lot. He cares deeply, knows much & shares this knowledge easily. Always ready to find out the best way to do things.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

you go to him with a serious problem and all you can get out of him is I don't think and give you more meds,instead of sending you to a specialist..You have to do all the work yourself by going to the outdoor and the doctors there tells you whats wrong and tells you to go back to him.. He still looks at you funny and says, no i don't think.. I think he should look further into the patient before something really happens like cancer or any other disease and will be too late..

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Great family physician. Myself and my little one are lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Compassionate and understanding, supportive and caring, great doctor, lucky to have him as my family physician.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

A very kind caring and knowledgeable physician who went above and beyond with his care. This dedicated physician truly cares.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Excellent medical doctor from all points of view! Extremely lucky to be our family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Tracey is wonderful I am so glad he is my doctor. He has an excellent bedside manner and makes me feel like he really cares about my health.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Josh Tracy in Saint John, NB is one of the best doctors I have met. He is very helpful and friendly and uses current best practices. He allows the patient to bring up their concerns, and it is obvious that he supports a patient who takes an interest in their own health. He works with you as a patient, rather than being paternalistic and 'telling' you what to do. He is very approachable, and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Punctual, able to see me within 24 hours of calling up. Knowledgeable and resourceful, glad that he has clinic on-campus at UNBSJ!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014