Ratings for Dr. K Zhang

He did my knees, his work is above average. He explained the procedures in terms you can understand. Great with follow up. A real professional.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I went into see Dr. Zhang because I have arthritis in my foot and the metatarsal bones keep breaking. I have been complaining to my GP my hip has hurt for years. Dr. Zhang did and x-ray guess what I need a total hip replacement. I wish I would have checked with him sooner. I like the fact if I ask him a question he answers in layman's terms with out me feeling like a idiot. Debra Taylor (Red Deer)

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Came into the room where I was waiting for surgery and immediately began talking about things that I really didn't want my family and friends to hear. Extremely private stuff. He obviously doesn't take doctor patient confidentiality very serious. Spent a week in the hospital and had two surgeries with him. My total face to face time with him over the week probably didn't exceed 10 minutes which would have been fine if he'd explained anything to me. For a few days I wondered what walking would be like as he removed half my muscle. I asked several times about recovery until 3 days later he finally said that the muscle he had removed half of wasn't important. Thanks for leaving me in suspense over that.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr. Zhang did my hip replacement. Excellent surgeon, I healed well with no complications

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015