Ratings for Dr. Merl W. Simmons

Treated terribly and could care less about children.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Simmons is excellent with my children. He is caring and careful and I will continue to take my children to him for as long as possible.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Very unhappy with Dr Simmons. We took our children out of his care after 1.5 years. Dr Simmons did not care to address my concerns or keep my children as his patients. Office staff unpleasant, unaccommodating, significant wait times prior to appointment and while in exam room.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

I have been using him for 5 years for my daughter, he was there when she was born and the first to hold her, he has left his golf game to come to the practice to see her when she had a cough, and he ALWAYS calls me back if something happens! I now live 89 miles away from him, but I still continue to use him, I will never change!! He is helpful and knows his stuff! Fantastic doctor for kids!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Very good with recommending home remedies. Uses medicine as a last resort.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

My family adores Dr. Simmons...we have two children who have been patients since birth. I drive over 50 miles to take them to his office, and ALWAYS think that it is well worth it. I wouldn't chose a different doctor for anything!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Wonderful, we have been with him many years, my kids and entire family have complete confidence in him. He takes all the time you need to listen and explain.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

Dr. Simmons is great. My husband and I love him and so does my daughter. As first time parents, he has been great at calming my husband and I down during those first tough sicknesses. He has given us good recommendations and advice. And, his PA Karol is great too!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

As far as medical experience he is very good, but very vague on answers and not big on giving out advice. As a first time mom I needed more reasurance and advice, but he didn't seem very concerned. I always found that my friends were getting a lot more information and advice from their doctors.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2006

Dr. Merl W. Simmons's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edmond, OK