Ratings for Dr. France Leblanc

Dr Leblanc is a great dentist. She is gentle and knowledgeable, however I get a call a few days before every appointment asking if it can be changed because of some scheduling problem.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

First time patient with Dr France Leblanc, and I would definitely recommend her, first time at 58 years old that it didnt hurt to have a needle! she is very knowledgeable and patient. If you have no Insurance her prices are very fair.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

She is amazing. I was so nervous and she was great. Professional and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

THE BEST OF THE BEST !!!!!! TOP PROFESSIONAL.........ALWAYS A SMILE AND MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY...... PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

The very best Dentist that I have ever been too. Very professional and amazing. Felt no pain and did multiple fillings. Would recommend her to anybody . Pricing is also very fair.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

She and her staff are Amazing !!! I never thought me teeth could ever look this good again... I recommended her to my family and every one I know.. She even charges fair prices!!!! I had a lot of work done and agree schedule a free follow up to help me consider the next options!!! I didn't even feel the needles!!! She is so sweet and made me feel so confer table!!! Best dentist I have ever seen!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I can not say enough about this dentist! I have been terrified of dentists my entire life, but not anymore! Dr LeBlanc is professional, knowledgeable and efficient all while being super friendly and compassionate. She is always in a good mood. She takes the time to explain everything and i ALWAYS feel she is looking out for my best interest. She is also very gentle. I have never felt any pain during any treatment, even the needle is painless! The office is ultra modern and the staff is great. The best dentist!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

New up to date office, very warm welcome by her receptionist and helpful. My regular dentist couldn't see me and I got into Dr. Leblanc within a day. Dr. LeBlanc was very gentle and took the time to explain things, she's very knowledgable , really friendly and made me really at ease. I am usually a very nervous patient but my overall experience there will make me choose her for myself and my family's regular dentist going forward. Entirely great service and they made me feel like I was their most important patient. I will recommend to all my friends and family!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr. Leblanc is very gentle and compassionate, her injections were completely painless and that's always a plus. Great overall experience!! A plus:)

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Was temporarily in Moncton and needed to have a somewhat urgent root canal so my friend suggested Dr. Leblanc. I have had lots of dentists in my life. Dr. Leblanc is by far the best one I've ever had. She was friendly, had a nice smile, made me feel at ease quickly and seemed really confident. She was always asking me if I was ok and explained to me every step she was doing. She did several x-rays to make sure everything was ok and was quick and efficient. Equipment around the examination room seemed brand new and the waiting room was really comfortable. She explained that she was constantly taking seminars to keep up with latest techniques in the field and was really excited about applying these newly learned techniques. I highly recommend Dr. Leblanc and if ever I move back to Moncton someday with my family, she will definifely be on the top of my list for any future dental work. Call her, you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014