Dr. France Leblanc

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. France Leblanc

Dr. Leblanc is a super compassionate dentist. She is always very patient and easy to get along with. She clearly has gone above and beyond for her patients. I was in the waiting room one day and saw another patient bring her a beautiful bouquet of flowers because they were so happy with the work she did for them. Dr. Leblanc is a huge part of the Mountain View dental practice and patients shouldn’t hesitate to make an appointment with her if she’s available.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Great dentist!! Her knowledge and professionalism assured you you’re in the right hands. Great with kids , ensuring they’ll never grow up to be afraid of the dentist!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Dr Leblanc is a great dentist. She is gentle and knowledgeable, however I get a call a few days before every appointment asking if it can be changed because of some scheduling problem.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

First time patient with Dr France Leblanc, and I would definitely recommend her, first time at 58 years old that it didnt hurt to have a needle! she is very knowledgeable and patient. If you have no Insurance her prices are very fair.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

She is amazing. I was so nervous and she was great. Professional and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

THE BEST OF THE BEST !!!!!! TOP PROFESSIONAL.........ALWAYS A SMILE AND MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY...... PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

The very best Dentist that I have ever been too. Very professional and amazing. Felt no pain and did multiple fillings. Would recommend her to anybody . Pricing is also very fair.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

She and her staff are Amazing !!! I never thought me teeth could ever look this good again... I recommended her to my family and every one I know.. She even charges fair prices!!!! I had a lot of work done and agree schedule a free follow up to help me consider the next options!!! I didn't even feel the needles!!! She is so sweet and made me feel so confer table!!! Best dentist I have ever seen!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I can not say enough about this dentist! I have been terrified of dentists my entire life, but not anymore! Dr LeBlanc is professional, knowledgeable and efficient all while being super friendly and compassionate. She is always in a good mood. She takes the time to explain everything and i ALWAYS feel she is looking out for my best interest. She is also very gentle. I have never felt any pain during any treatment, even the needle is painless! The office is ultra modern and the staff is great. The best dentist!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

New up to date office, very warm welcome by her receptionist and helpful. My regular dentist couldn't see me and I got into Dr. Leblanc within a day. Dr. LeBlanc was very gentle and took the time to explain things, she's very knowledgable , really friendly and made me really at ease. I am usually a very nervous patient but my overall experience there will make me choose her for myself and my family's regular dentist going forward. Entirely great service and they made me feel like I was their most important patient. I will recommend to all my friends and family!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr. France Leblanc's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English