Ratings for Dr. Matthys Lourens Swart

Ignorant, abrupt, rude to patients like myself and the staff around him. Disgusting excise for a human being Should not be employed.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

The other doctors in this clinic are very helpful. Dr. Swart was so rude to me and my son. The worst part was how he treated my three year old. After the doctor slammed down my sons blood work form and left the office without saying a word, my three year old went running after him. I went to run after my three year old and the doctor told me "the door is that way, you can leave!" I found this upsetting, I was just trying to catch my little guy.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Swart is very rude. He has NO bedside manner. Do not see this doctor if you can help it. He was very rude to me and my 8 week old daughter when I went for her 8 week routine check-up. He refused to even look at her, the nurse that put me in the examination room said they were both very busy and would not have time to look at my daughter. He walked in the room, he did not sit down, and he didn't even close the door. He said "your daughter’s ultrasound results are normal" and walked out. As I was leaving he was standing in his office eating a banana. When I told the receptionist I needed to book another appointment because the doctor refused to look at my daughter, she said that doctor Swart was not that busy and she did not understand why he would not look at her. I was very angry, I am not looking forward to another 45 min wait in the waiting room with my baby tomorrow. Oh and the nurse that did not have time to weigh my daughter was playing on her cellphone in front of a computer.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014