Ratings for Dr. Henry Ahn

I don't use the words I am about to use lightly and never have for any other medical professional. Dr. Ahn is the Leonardo Da Vinci of orthopedic surgeons. My mom was nearly immobilized and having great difficulty in daily life from years of osteoarthritis, degenerative disc disease, bone spurs, and spinal stenosis. While these conditions have no cure, he was able to give her back a remarkable range of motion and significant decrease in pain. She is so much happier. Her quality of life, and likely her life expectancy, has improved drastically. My family and I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Very kind, knowledgeable Doctor. Good surgeon. Helped my 82 year old mother with a spinal fracture five years ago and she was pain free after that. Went to him today with her to see if he could help with a new problem. Excellent doctor, but waited two hours past our appointment time to see him. To be fair, waiting room was very full and he did not rush us when we did see him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015