Dr. Harmony Mir

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Harmony Mir

Chronic migraines 25 years. Dr. Mir is hands down the best Chiroprator I have ever found! Dr. Mir’s approch with me was not the traditional neck cracking I experienced in my many years searching for relief. Dr. Mir has made a positive difference in my health. I feel very blessed to have met Dr. Mir. I highly recommend Harmony Chiropractic. Dr. Mir runs a busy clinic and the lovely reception will work with you to get in. My search has finally ended, I have the best Dr. in Chiropratic Service.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr Harmony is very intelligent in health care matters. I had back and neck pain which stopped me doing the things which I love to do. But, after few treatments I started feeling good and eventually I entered into my normal life. Thanks Dr Harmony.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr Harmony is highly skilled, incredibly kind, and very knowledgable. She has taken excellent care of me during pregnancy and also works so well with my two young children (ages 2 and 4). I am grateful for her expertise and our entire family's health is much better with her in our life!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Before I met Dr Mir I was terrified of the chiropractor. All my experience led me to think of them as "bone crunchers" and then a friend recommended Dr Mir. She does not want to crunch me she wants to relieve all my pain in the most gentle way. What she can do in 30 mins with her hands is amazing. Added bonus this chiropractor has amazing pipes and I don't mean biceps - go spend 30 mins with her to see what I mean. Thank you Dr Mir for aleviating the pain and my fears.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I absolutely love seeing Dr harmony for my chiropractic needs. I have been to many other Chiropractors and none have them have been as good as harmony. My wife and my girls 4 and 7 see her for their chiropractic appointments regularly. The best in town.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Very friendly, caring and knowledgeable. I always leave feeling relaxed and amazing.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Calming environment, friendly and incredibly knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

My experience with Harmony’s office has been exceptionally great. Not only is Harmony highly educated/experienced and I feel completely comfortable with her, she is a kind woman who puts her all into her business. I trust her when it comes to my slight scoliosis and it doesn’t hurt that she graces me with her beautiful singing voice during appointments. I’ve recommended Harmony to many people.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Prior to seeing Dr. Harmony, I had experienced little success with chiropractic care. After reading her glowing reviews, I thought I would give chiropractic treatments another try— I am so glad I did! I left my first treatment full of great information and I even noticed I was walking differently. Each session thereafter, I saw overall improvement in the severity of my body’s aches and pain. Currently, I see Dr. Harmony for maintenance on a monthly basis to help manage the symptoms of my chronic health condition and her appointments have become a staple in my healthcare routine. Dr. Harmony is genuine, kind, knowledgeable and professional. She is a true gem!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

As someone who has been through a couple RMTs and osteopaths, I think I've found my perfect fit with Dr. Harmony. Her positive nature, knowledge in her field and relief she provides me make it all worth it to travel from out of province for an appointment. Several of my family members also see Dr. H. What sets her apart is you can tell she actually cares about your health and overall well being. She remembers things we spoke about in our first appointment and her advice is honest. The office atmosphere and desk are also excellent, relaxing and professional.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Harmony Mir's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients