Dr. Harmony Mir

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Harmony Mir

Dr. Harmony is an angel sent from above. She is so kind, so gentle, and everytime I go for my appointments I look forward to it instead of dreading it. She explains every procedure to youC and gets your consent before she does anything, she makes you feel 100% comfortable. She is more so a friend, than a dr. That I see, and i’ll Forever be grateful for her.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I think dr. Harmony is sent from heaven. After suffering for a few years after a workplace accident my doctor who never recommends chiropractic treatment told me to go and see her. While she can not undue the damage to my spine, I get relief from ongoing quite debilitating pain. If I did not find her I'm not sure what I would have done. If you are suffering too, go and see her. You won't be disappointed . Her staff will put you at ease and make you feel welcome the moment you step in the office .

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Harmony is the most caring, compassionate and thorough chiropractor that my family has had the pleasure of meeting. She always greats us with a smile, gives us excellent care and makes us feel very comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Harmony to anyone looking for Chiropractic care. Dr. Harmony and her team are amazing.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

What I appreciate most is her gentleness and how she explains all procedures before she starts. She is always punctual and she has a very sunny personality. She is very responsible and respectful and I would have no problems recommending her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr. Mir sets a new standard in Chiropractic care. Her thoroughness, compassion and treatment practices are beyond measure. She treats, educates and follows up on her patients. I have never experienced such pain relief!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I looked up Dr. Harmony after I saw her singing the Canadian anthem at a rockets game. After three visits I can say she's a really nice and knowlegeable, and she has a great singing voice!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Harmony has been vital in helping me recover, even when i am fully healed i will continue to see her for "maintenance". Always a joy to be around, friendly, caring, and knowledgeable. Very grateful for everything so far. Dont know where i would be without her help.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Harmony makes you feel like family and always addresses my concerns. She takes her time with each client. I always leave feeling much better mentally and physically. She also has an amazing singing voice to top it all off.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Harmony is such a kind soul and some one who really cares for her patients. She's very thorough and thoughtful. Had the best experience with her and would strongly recommend her clinic to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr Harmony is the best! The office is relaxing and I love how I feel when I leave. I will never go to another Chiropractor. Not only does she do a good job but she takes the time to talk to you, make you feel special, and properly treat you!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Harmony Mir's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AHC