Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Harmony Mir

Dr. Harmony is very knowledgeable and thorough. She genuinely cares abour her patients and it shows in the ways she practices.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I found doctor Harmony extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Always feel great after treatment. The practise has very individual-centred care which is refreshing for the health industry.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Every appointment with Dr. Harmony is truly a blessing and I come out of it feeling more knowledgeable and understanding of my injuries and pain and that things arnt going to just get better over night, it takes work. Dr. Harmony is truly a one of a kind person and the incredible massage before the adjustment is incredible as well as the incredible voice she has. You won't be disappointed with her incredible care! :)

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

The singin is just weird! Not sure what I just experienced?

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. Harmony Mir's response
I am very sorry you felt this way towards my clinic. I apologize if my voice made you uncomfortable. In grade school a child who is different is often the one to get picked on. The other kids make fun of them and tell them they are "weird" or "different." The sad thing is often that child has their uniqueness beaten out of them by the cruelty of others who can't handle what makes them special. Although I trained for over 10 years to be a Chiropractic Doctor, I travel the world to perfect my craft, and I offer extended visits allowing time to provide treatments that I feel are very well rounded and thorough...I cannot change who I am. I wish you all the best in finding a Chiropractor that suits your needs. All the best, -Dr. Mir

Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr. Harmony is an angel sent from above. She is so kind, so gentle, and everytime I go for my appointments I look forward to it instead of dreading it. She explains every procedure to youC and gets your consent before she does anything, she makes you feel 100% comfortable. She is more so a friend, than a dr. That I see, and i’ll Forever be grateful for her.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr. Harmony Mir's response
Thank you, this is so very kind of you to say. My patients mean the world to me so I am so happy to be able to care for you as well! -Dr. Mir

Submitted September 14, 2018

I think dr. Harmony is sent from heaven. After suffering for a few years after a workplace accident my doctor who never recommends chiropractic treatment told me to go and see her. While she can not undue the damage to my spine, I get relief from ongoing quite debilitating pain. If I did not find her I'm not sure what I would have done. If you are suffering too, go and see her. You won't be disappointed . Her staff will put you at ease and make you feel welcome the moment you step in the office .

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Harmony is the most caring, compassionate and thorough chiropractor that my family has had the pleasure of meeting. She always greats us with a smile, gives us excellent care and makes us feel very comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Harmony to anyone looking for Chiropractic care. Dr. Harmony and her team are amazing.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

What I appreciate most is her gentleness and how she explains all procedures before she starts. She is always punctual and she has a very sunny personality. She is very responsible and respectful and I would have no problems recommending her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr. Mir sets a new standard in Chiropractic care. Her thoroughness, compassion and treatment practices are beyond measure. She treats, educates and follows up on her patients. I have never experienced such pain relief!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I looked up Dr. Harmony after I saw her singing the Canadian anthem at a rockets game. After three visits I can say she's a really nice and knowlegeable, and she has a great singing voice!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Harmony Mir's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients