Ratings for Dr. Harmony Mir

Dr. Harmony is caring and compassionate, and her hands are magic. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Harmony is an incredibly intelligent and positive woman. Each time I've been there I've left feeling refreshed, relieved and ready to get healthy. She is busy, but totally worth the wait!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Mir is a fantastic chiropractor. I don't really want to tell you this because you have to book ahead as her schedule is quite full. She is completely focused on you during your session, including talking about your progress and then really listening to you. She also sings so it is quite a nice experience overall.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

My first meeting with Dr. Mir was awesome. She is the kind of Dr. that I like to see often because she makes me feel comfortable and I get pleasant results from the treatment.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

In February this year, I fell on the ice getting out of my car. I hit my head, and my back and neck were needing some attention. After having a negative experience with the last chiropractor I went to, I was a bit hesitant to try again. It was clear that the last chiropractor was interested in how many visits I could commit to, and what my extended health would cover. Oh my. After hearing glowing recommendations from some friends about Dr. Mir, I took the chance. I am incredibly happy that I did! Dr. Mir is so genuine, so knowledgeable and thorough. She took a very detailed history, discussed a treatment plan and then worked her magic. She truly cares about you as a person and being a part in your healing process. It was not about signing you up to 30+ sessions and getting you connected with direct debit. Sheesh. Dr. Mir is truly a talented professional chiropractor and I can't thank her enough for her help. Ialways look forward to my next visit!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I was never quite a believer in chiropractors but my treatment with Dr. Mir was a miracle. I was in so much pain going into the appointment and walked out pain free. Dr. Mir is so cheerful and friendly and makes you feel at ease. After just one appointment I felt like I had known her for years. I have referred friends to her and they say the same things. Thank you for the best care ever!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

This is the BEST place I have ever been to. I've been to many different places for treatments around Canada. She really cares for your well-being, very knowledgeable, and makes sure your comfortable during the season, and progressively healthy all over. She even has the ins and outs to recommend you to other people in the surrounding areas to better serve you. She has helped me heal in ways no-one else could.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I started seeing Dr Harmony when I was pregnant with my second child. I've also taken my toddler to her and he loves her too. She's incredibly thorough I don't feel like I walk in an out of her office in 5 minutes. I really feel like I get a huge bang for my buck ( who knew chiro came with so many other things including an amazing deep massage? or a toy for my toddler?) I always leave her office feeling great and always have a great chat with her while being treated. Not only is she a great chiropractor, she's so warm and easy to get to know that I feel like she's an old friend. Would (and do) recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I always look forward to my appointments with Dr. Harmony and always leave relaxed and refreshed. She has incredible knowledge but I also find her gentle and down to earth. I've been seeing Dr. Harmony for almost 2 years now and I'm very grateful for her impact on my health and body. I fully recommend her to anyone looking for a chiropractor with great skill and who can make you laugh :) Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr.Mir provided me with prenatal chiropractic treatment throughout my whole pregnancy, and I don't know what I would have done without her! She relieved me of my brutal hip pain, and always made me smile when I visited her office. She is an amazing doctor and person, and I would 100% recommend her services.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Harmony Mir's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients