Dr. Harmony Mir

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Harmony Mir

Dr. Mir sets a new standard in Chiropractic care. Her thoroughness, compassion and treatment practices are beyond measure. She treats, educates and follows up on her patients. I have never experienced such pain relief!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I looked up Dr. Harmony after I saw her singing the Canadian anthem at a rockets game. After three visits I can say she's a really nice and knowlegeable, and she has a great singing voice!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Harmony has been vital in helping me recover, even when i am fully healed i will continue to see her for "maintenance". Always a joy to be around, friendly, caring, and knowledgeable. Very grateful for everything so far. Dont know where i would be without her help.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Harmony makes you feel like family and always addresses my concerns. She takes her time with each client. I always leave feeling much better mentally and physically. She also has an amazing singing voice to top it all off.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Harmony is such a kind soul and some one who really cares for her patients. She's very thorough and thoughtful. Had the best experience with her and would strongly recommend her clinic to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr Harmony is the best! The office is relaxing and I love how I feel when I leave. I will never go to another Chiropractor. Not only does she do a good job but she takes the time to talk to you, make you feel special, and properly treat you!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I been seeing her for almost a year and a half now. She cares so much for each person she treats and she shows her passion for her job every single day. I recommend her to everyone I know who need treatment and they have always come back to tell me how wonderful she is

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I get a lot of anxiety at medical appointments and am new to chiropractic so I wasn't sure what to expect at my first visit at Harmony Chiropractic. Dr. Mir did a fantastic job of relieving my anxiety by talking me through the treatment, explaining what she wanted to do and why, and making sure that I was comfortable with it before going forward with any of the adjustments. I was pleasantly surprised by the treatments! I am always comfortable because Dr. Harmony uses massage, heat, and tens to relax the muscles before the adjustment. It's been a positive introduction to chiropractic and since starting I am much less stiff and have much better mobility, everything moves better and I feel more comfortable in my body in general. Highly recommend Dr. Harmony, I promise you will feel safe, comfortable, and cared for!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Mir is incredibly helpful in her practice, ridiculously knowledgable (she details what is happening and why) and genuinely caring (since my first visit she has sent me YouTube videos on stretching and "rolling out" my scar tissue -- even a jar a epsom salts to soak in!). I have had painful hip and lower back problems since my teens, and I am *finally* feeling pain-free! Other Chiropractic doctors have not been able to help me this much. I had all but given up until my family doctor recommended I see her. Dr. Mir is a amazing healer and just the most positive, joyful, genuine, caring person, and that is reflected in her thorough approach as well as the office team she hires (they're fantastic, too!). I can't thank her enough. Truly the best.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Harmony - you are the best!! I always feel like a million bucks after I've been in to see you. You're incredibly positive, professional and so calming...my neck/upper back thank you and I thank you. ♥ You and Kiara make a fantastic team. It's always a pleasure to come to Harmony Chiropractic Clinic. :)

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr. Harmony Mir's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients