Ratings for Dr. Harmony Mir

Amazing quality of care! Dr. Mir has cared for my family and I for years, through pregnancy and birth, injuries and surgeries. I always give this clinic the highest accolades, and with good reason. ❤️

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

So great with singing and voice. Very caring, gentle massage. I felt like I was at a spa...

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

Everyone is very friendly and takes care of me. They are very accommodating and Dr.Harmony is is very knowledgeable and gently! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

I am a new patient of Dr. harmony. She is so pleasant when you first meet her she welcomes you with her beautiful smile. She has made me feel better and I can't wait for my next appointment I highly recommend Dr Mir😊

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

I’ve been to a number of chiropractors and Harmony Mir is one of the best I’ve been to. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Paul Dyson a minute ago Dr Harmony genuinely cares. She makes not only the effort to help you heal, she also makes the effort to get to know you, to better help you on your own journey to healing not only your body, but your innermost self. If you do nothing else today... reach out and make an appointment with Dr Harmony's team and take the first step to a better you.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Dr.Harmony has been helping me manage my chronic pain, and I don’t know what I would do without her! She has helped me address some underlying issues, which I’m so grateful. I can’t say enough good things, and highly recommend this caring bunch!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

I have been seeing Dr Harmony for awhile now. The office has a nice relaxing feel all staff is friendly/helpful. Dr Harmony has been one of the only people to help with my hips. I would recommend her to anyone!! Her bedside manner is amazing.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

A delight for the body and mind! I love visiting Dr. Harmony because she truly, genuinely cares about her patients. I have had some terrible chiropractic experiences in the past and had sworn off them for life but a friend referred me and I am so glad I took the chance! The appointments are generous and Dr. Harmony is so gentle and kind... and she sings to me! Everyone who works in the beautiful new space is kind and friendly. It really is a joy to visit Harmony Chiropractic!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

I’ve been seeing Dr Harmony for years after a recommendation from a coworker. She is so knowledgeable and puts you at ease throughout the whole appointment! I had the pleasure of seeing the new office last week and it is beautiful! I highly recommend Dr Harmony to my family and friends because I know they will be in great hands.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

Dr. Harmony Mir's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients