Ratings for Dr. Chris Testerman

Dr. Testerman performed surgery on my son's foot following a baseball injury. She did an outstanding job and he had a great result and recovery. She was professional and informative and respected our time- wait times were short and appointments convenient for our schedule. I appreciate that she is straightforward and to the point! Follow-up was also excellent and I appreciated her willingness to answer our questions and provide recommendations for preventative care. The KOC office and nursing staff were also courteous and helpful. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

My appointment with her was scheduled for 7:50am and let me say I was in, checked out, and back in my car under 5 mins! I went in to have my ankle looked at due to already having physical therapy and nothing helped with pain for the past 7 weeks! All she did was move my ankle, prescribed me some Anti inflammatory medicine, and had me walk around the room which she made the comment of "oh that's all the weight you can put on it!" She got really hateful towards me when I interrupted her while she was talking about me doing physical therapy and I told her that I have been to physical therapy already the past 5 weeks and nothing. She didn't care one bit about my ankle popping other than oh it's normal to have some popping. Like ok so it's normal for one ankle only to pop. She had no intention to even listen when I tried telling her about my ankle just giving out when I walk nor did she acted like she liked the fact that I couldn't exactly tell her how I hurt it. I am really not happy with her! Rude!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

After entering the examination room, a nurse(?) - never introduced himself - stuck his head into the room and said we would go for x-rays. I asked, "Before the Dr. even looks at me?" and he just closed the door. When Dr. Testerman entered the examination room, it was if she could not get out of there fast enough - she never said anything about x-rays. She explained I probably strained my achealies heel. By the time my appointment came to be (several weeks) my pain and symptoms had disappeared. I wanted to ask her about my other foot, but like I said she seemed in a hurry. However, she did hold her hand over the top of my other foot like she noticed something, but said nothing. I did read great reviews on the internet about her, so perhaps my experience was atypical; but, I did leave there thinking it was a waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014