Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Phillips

Would highly recommend Dr. Phillips!! He was knowledgeable, helpful, compassionate through our ups and downs of trying to get pregnant. He delivered both our children. First child was normal vaginal birth with no complications. The second was an emergency c-section. Our baby positioned herself in a very rare way (1 in 10000 births)in the birth canal. His swift and calm response and explanation to the situation. So thankful my mom introduced him to me more than 25 years ago. As I now introduce my daughters to him, my confidence and trust is still 110%.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Probably the best Gyn doctor in Little Rock, Ar He delivered my son in 1981.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Dr. Charles Phillips cut my newborn face during the C-section. He told us that he cut our baby daughter face but never apologies for it. At this moment (three weeks after delivery), C-section incision has still oozes from an opening, and have the risk of infection because poor stitching skills. From what I read, I believe he WAS a good doctor but his hand and mind are not sharp anymore.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Dr. Phillips is my favorite doctor by far! Very friendly, knowledgeable, funny, caring and good at what he does. If you have a complicated pregnancy/ delivery, Dr. Phillips is the doctor you want to have. Always knows my husband and I by name and asks about our children that he delivered. Always gives us a hug. Awesome doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

I would recommend this doctor to anyone. I love this doctor! Very caring, very knowledgeable, listens to his patients and addresses any and all concerns. Would drive 100 miles to see him. He is worth it!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Absolutely wonderful doctor. Very kind, and listens to any and all concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Phillips to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Charles E. Phillips's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Assurant