Ratings for Dr. Brian Rich

Dr. Brian K. Rich, MD arrived with a clip board. He asked what brought me in today. What follows is the interaction: I said “hi, well I had pain in my upper left chest, tingling pain in my left shoulder joint and my left arm went cold……..” I then added “I also have a pressure and numb feeling from my left sinuses, my left upper palette, my left corroded part of neck, left upper chest, left lung, with pressure under left center ribs”………..I was gesturing with my right hand at the same time He interrupted me at that point and said “You are all over the place!” he added “Do you know what type of doctor I am?” I said :E.R. Doctor?!?” He said “You labs did not show anything wrong”, “I am here to help if you have an Acute issue, It seems like you have something Chronic”, “You will need to contact your primary care doctor or someone else to help you” I looked at him with confusion…….. Dr. Brian K. Rich, MD; did not comment on, follow up on or physically examine ANY OF THE SYMPTONS I was presenting or mentioning. He just turned and left after saying you will be released by someone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015