Ratings for Dr. Romie Dhaliwal

She treats her patients like family. Very bubbly personality and you can tell she enjoys her job! I like that she spends time in the exam room explaining the results of your examination. I don’t feel like just another patient in her chair. She comes highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Dr. D is just so personable and likable! To see her in Steinbach it's a bit of a wait but after seeing her I can see why! The front desk did tell me that she does work in the city and it's faster to be seen out there but I hate driving to wpg. I went in last week with my family and we were pleasently surprised with their high tech machines. Dr. D showed us pictures of the back of our eyes and our kids were just amazed with the images. A very cool experience and we have def found our future optometrist.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Dhaliwal is very knowledgeable and goes the extra mile for her patients!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Dr. Dhaliwal is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing her for a few years. After seeining another eye doctor and having no answers with my eyes and why they hurt I booked an appointment with Dr, Dhaliwal to get a second opinion. She immediately diagnosed me with a condition that I am sure I had for some time and treated me. She took the time to explain the condition and help me. She is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

My son was having problems with his progressive glasses and I was concerned that his eyes would keep getting worse. I needed a second opinion so my friend recommended I go see Dr. Dhaliwal because she's great with kids. It turned out that my son didn't even need bifocals! She's also practising out in East St. Paul now and I would highly recommend seeing her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr.Romie Dhaliwal is a very pleasant, respectful, and knowledgable doctor. I take my kids to see her regularly and they always enjoy their visit with her. Dr. Dhaliwal is very patient with my son who has ADHD and I know how difficult it is getting him to settle down and pay attention. She is the only optometrist that has been able to check his eyes properly and I wouldn't take him anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Romie Dhaliwal is an amazing optometrist. She spends time explaining what she is doing and helps you over come any fears. I had an eye injury and she made sure I understood what I needed to do and what I was not to do. Her follow up was comforting as I was very distressed over this. I was able to see her when I needed, the staff fit me in right away. My experience with other optometrists were just in and out never feeling my questions or concerns were answered. I would Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014