Ratings for Dr. Romie Dhaliwal

My son was having problems with his progressive glasses and I was concerned that his eyes would keep getting worse. I needed a second opinion so my friend recommended I go see Dr. Dhaliwal because she's great with kids. It turned out that my son didn't even need bifocals! She's also practising out in East St. Paul now and I would highly recommend seeing her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr.Romie Dhaliwal is a very pleasant, respectful, and knowledgable doctor. I take my kids to see her regularly and they always enjoy their visit with her. Dr. Dhaliwal is very patient with my son who has ADHD and I know how difficult it is getting him to settle down and pay attention. She is the only optometrist that has been able to check his eyes properly and I wouldn't take him anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Romie Dhaliwal is an amazing optometrist. She spends time explaining what she is doing and helps you over come any fears. I had an eye injury and she made sure I understood what I needed to do and what I was not to do. Her follow up was comforting as I was very distressed over this. I was able to see her when I needed, the staff fit me in right away. My experience with other optometrists were just in and out never feeling my questions or concerns were answered. I would Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014