Ratings for Dr. Anat Elbaum

As a Chinese, I thought I won't be able to communicate properly with a western dr. , but after my whole family met Dr. Anat, She is very patience to us, and willingly to listen to whole life that we have been go thru, She helps me to find my true self, pull up my self esteem, encourage me to practise more in different ways.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Simply amazing. Very objective and super smart. she gave me my life back I would never be the person I am without her. i tried a few over the years - Anat is the best!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I consider myself very fortunate to have Anat as my therapist. I feel that her patience, empathy, compassion and support for me has benefited my healing. Anat's common sense approach and professional treatment has empowered me to reclaim my own dignity and self worth. I will always be grateful to her.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Anat has been very helpful to me. She is smart, knowledgeable and compassionate. I would not be in a peaceful place without her. After a difficult divorce, I was a "wreck" before I became her patient. I am fine now thanks to Anat, she really restored my confidence and my ability to cope with day to day life.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Anat is the best therapist I ever met. She probably saved my life.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Thanks Anat for helping our son recover from gaming addiction and get back to college! We are indebted to you. -Judy and George W.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Anat is an outstanding therapist. She helped me to break a curse of depression and get my life back.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Anat helped us to save our marriage. My husband and I were already talking to lawyers but my sister insisted that we see Anat. After a couple of sessions we realized there is a hope and decided to get back together and try to rebuild our relationships. The rebuilding took 6 months of weekly sessions with Anat, but we don't regret about the money spend, our family stayed together thanks to Anat.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016