Ratings for Dr. Gregory Stoll

Dr. Stoll is doing a fantastic job taking care of our daughter. His staff is caring and gentle. It is more than just being a patient, it feels like being a part of the Stoll Orthodontics family!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I wish I could give more than five stars to Dr. Stoll and his staff. We chose Dr. Stoll on the recommendation of our dentist and weren't disappointed. He is extremely professional and knowledgeable and makes a visit to the orthodontist fun for the kids. Our oldest daughter finished treatment ahead of schedule. Our youngest daughter has more complicated issues and Dr. Stoll created a treatment plan that is less invasive than what others have recommended. He treats our kids like his own.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Dr Stoll and his staff are absolutely wonderful and great people over all! They are always so helpful and friendly, they make every appointment pleasant and fun for my kids! I've had 2 of my kids get their braces here and I am so very happy with the results!! Dr stoll is amazing at what he does and is the best smile perfecter around! Highly recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017