Ratings for Dr. Frederic J. Levine

i have been seen by Dr Fred for over 20 years. He is the best there is. He does not rush you through a visit. He listens to everything you have to say, as well as answering all questions on a level you will understand. He is very relaxed, and that will put you at ease. You can't make a better choice, but certainly a lot worse.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Levine offers rare integrity, kindness and insight while dealing with very difficult situations (Prostate cancer in my case). I consider myself very lucky having him as my urologist. Great communicator and a very good surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

My mother who is 81 saw Dr. Levine and loved him. He was both knowledgeable and kind. We would highly recommend him to others. Positive experience.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Great experience Dr Levine has an awesome bed side manner. I will recommend him to anyone who will benefit from his services.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Levine both for his knowledge and his communication skills.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Very good doctor. He removed my kidney back in 2003 due to renal cell cancer. I found him on the AMA website. I wanted the best for the operation and he certainly was the best!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

In my case he didn't help me. He told that my urinary problems are caused fromed anexity, I don't think so, I will seek another opinion!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Very kind, very knowledgable, very easy to talk to. Helped me through two kidney stones. Thorough, professional, not in a big rush. Great guy!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Levine is one of the best MD's I have ever known. He is professional, has a very pleasant personality, is open to all questions and has a very reassuring bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Has a wonderful sense of humor. His bedside manner meant the world to my husband. He answered all of our questions and did not rush us out of his office.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2006

Dr. Frederic J. Levine's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Kaiser-Permanente